- Users delete data they shouldn't.
- A memory module goes bad.
- Backup tapes get lost or damaged.
- The SA password is compromised.
- The network goes out, so no one can access the database.
- The requirements for a project change drastically at the last minute.
- The documentation you're using to try to fix a problem turns out to be wrong.
- Your mentor suddenly quits.
- Your raise is denied.
Monday, May 2, 2011
It's Meme Monday Again
It's the 1st Monday of the month, so Thomas LaRock (Blog | Twitter) has another Meme Monday. Here's my list of Nine Things That Can Go Wrong With SQL Server That Don't Involve Disks: